Games with English: insert the word “only” anywhere into the above sentence and consider how the placement changes meaning.
subway sure doesn’t mess around when it comes to puns
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Submitted by fatbottompurls